Thank you for your interest in writing for Under35CEO.
Under35CEO.co is constantly seeking for writers to join our network of contributors sharing expert advice, start-up news, inspiration, useful wisdom & ideas, relevant information, practical knowledge and know-how for young people in Africa (and the rest of the world) who want to start their own business and those who are committed to growing their businesses.
Here are some guidelines for submission:
1. Your submission must be exclusive to Under35CEO.co
2. It must focus on helping young and aspiring entrepreneurs succeed.
3. It must fulfill our mission of inspiring, engaging, and providing the know-how for a new generation of young entrepreneurs in Africa and the rest of the world.
4. Submissions should include the author’s bio.
5. Infringes upon no copyright laws. If your submission is originally written by someone else, please include source or link to your submission.
6. Your submissions should be well edited and within the standards of written English.
PS: We have a promotional by-line for all our contributors including links to their personal projects.
We are committed to providing exclusive content to our community. We believe when you submit a guest post to us, you agree that the content is new and that you will not publish it anywhere else (including your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs). This does not mean you cannot write for other blogs on a topic that you submit to us
Email us your submission, you can also email us if you have any questions regarding submission. Thank you for your time.